Sunday, November 14, 2010

Saturday Nov 13, 2010

I decided one thing I had to do and needed to do and could do was to start reading my tarot cards again.  I always felt I was good being able to "read" and or interpret a spread pretty good.  However, I was not ever to the point where I could do a reading without my book.  I've always wanted to be able to read a spread without help of my book but yet...if it fits and I am able to be able to translate and relate the reading to someone?  IDK. 


 Anyway, I have The Mythic Tarot Deck.  A beautiful deck I was quite drawn to.  Yesterday I decided to pick up my deck and just play and maybe see what my own mini reading would be.  So, sitting the mood, I get out my cards and just start to shuffle them.  My deck is a bit bigger than a regular deck of cards so the cards are hard to hold onto.  Shuffle, shuffle and finally I have some cards fall from the deck...but it was on card that landed all by itself that called.  It was The Star.

"Hope, Inspiration, Faith and Belief in a better life."

Now knowing my personal current events, Wow. 

 I always say...Peace, Love and True Faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment