Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Nov 14, 2010

According to the tarot journal I use to keep, it has been since 2006 that I have given any serious energy to reading them. At that time I had been working on a mini reading you could say by also working on studying each card more by reading for myself and then having something to associate that card with. I merely sh...uffle the cards until I have 3 that "popped out" or "jumped out" from the deck as I shuffled. 

Yesterday I had to read just that one card..The Star.
Some of you may know the meaning but it is posted below. Today...3 cards fall one by one into place. 

My mini Reading.

first card: Six of Pentacles: "Faith in life and in one's capacities is regained". Some of you may know there is more to this card.  But this is all I am sharing.  

second card: Page of Cups: Birth of a new child! Behold Evan! LOL. ( could not find exact pic of my card).  

And

third card: Six of Wands: basically a balance card. Believe in
myself and others. work on my relationships with family and friends,
work towards my goal/vision but Don't Get Cocky and forget the bills
need to be paid. 

 

Yea.

Peace, Love and True Faith.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment